Tips & Tricks personal income tax returns, part 1

If you have a partner who does not work, he or she may be eligible for a tax refund of more than € 1,000 every year, under certain conditions.

The method to obtain this refund is as follows: he or she must file a personal income tax return as fiscal partner.

If you are employed by a large multinational, your employer may pay one of the big4 accounting firms to prepare your tax returns, but they will usually refrain from preparing your partner’s tax return.

Yodatax Expat Solutions has a great offer for you to obtain the aforementioned tax refund, note that it works 5 years retroactively.

Geef een reactie

Het e-mailadres wordt niet gepubliceerd. Vereiste velden zijn gemarkeerd met *