Your privacy is of great importance to us. Therefore, we comply with privacy laws. This means that we:
- Store as little personal data as possible and only the data necessary for our purposes.
- Explicitly request your consent for the processing of your personal data, if consent is required.
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal data.
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data processed by us.
Disclosure to other companies or institutions
We will never provide your personal data to other companies or institutions, except if required by law (e.g., if the police demand it in the case of a suspected crime). Our website includes social media buttons. The administrators of these services collect your personal data. Therefore, please also read their privacy policies.
Securing personal data is of great importance to us. To protect your privacy, access to personal data is protected with a username and password. We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) to shield all information between you and our website when you enter personal data.
Access, modification, and deletion of your data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. Please make sure to clearly indicate who you are so that we can ensure that we do not modify or delete data of the wrong person.
You have the following rights:
- To receive an explanation about the personal data we have and what we do with it.
- To access the precise personal data we have.
- To have any errors corrected.
- To have outdated personal data deleted.
- To withdraw consent.
- To object to specific uses.
Filing a complaint
If you believe that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. This authority is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). We have appointed a Data Protection Officer responsible for privacy within our organization.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email and phone for all your questions and requests.